Sunday, November 25, 2007

Denise Milano Normale Fotos



Sundays came to us with a visit to midwife. She brought the results of my recent study of blood. Everything came as should be - supposedly the results book. In addition, after 30 years of life I found out that my blood group 0 Rh +. I always thought that I AB. Please what a surprise!


As on every visit, I measured blood pressure, blood sugar and weight. Finally, she went up the hint! Since the beginning of pregnancy, has grown fat inches 1.5 kg. But neither the midwife did not share some of my satisfaction! 1.5 kg is much too little. So far, I should utyc around 5 kg. But how to do it?


At the end she asked Aug. midwife visit us if you want to listen to the beating hearts baby. What a question! Sure, we want! She held my tummy a special camera, and already after a while could be heard clearly strong and very quick impact. Apparently the Little Ones heart beats about 150 times per minute - more than twice that of adults. Oh, how I would like to have such equipment at home. I'd listen to every evening when Little Ones! I have just quietly hope, that soon will dzidzia gave me a strong kopniaczkami know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment