Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Los Hombres Paco Episode Online

about clothes again

took place yesterday landmark event. The last couple of pre-pregnancy pants landed in the attic:) These were old, learned jeans, always too big for me. Just two weeks ago, I needed the bar to not rolled off my ass. A few days later, the bar was completely unnecessary, and already last August, I could not attain them. Really amazing!)


Being in the third month of pregnancy have produced with her husband to go shopping. I came back from hunting like the winner - pregnancy with three pairs of pants and five new bluzeczkami. Then all these clothes seemed just HUGE. "Two people would come in at a fit" - I thought. - "When I start in this walk? Probably only in the spring. "O How wrong was I!)


Winter not yet been able to properly zawitac us, and I'm walking on clothes," for elephants. " I only hope that all those pre-pregnancy clothes will be good for me for several months. For now, let yourself rest in the attic:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment