Sunday, August 3, 2008

Databases Market Share 2010

sound of leaves in the wind and me ... feeling helpless in the arms of which does not exist ... Someone

What banal ... love ... ehhh Normally I do not know what to say. Recently I met someone who made me feel like a little innocent dziwczynka full of feelings, like I had back 15 years. All

at all came as something strange, because I already knew him for a long time, but probably not quite move beyond the same awareness of its existence. 'T' is in my pub on Fridays as a bodyguard. One week ago, on Friday I left myself on a pipe while he spoke, and so from word to word I gave him your number with no major expectations, then we agreed to on Tuesday, how could we both we finish early. In general, then completely forgot about the issue, but he does not ... called me on Sunday in order to confirm everything and I nodded and so. In total, the thought of another guy is who is going to take me to the bar for a beer if I had not had enough contact with this environment, I thought that refutes the two beers and quickly into bales which will wash away the pretext of August and here surprise ... He really surprised me and it's pretty damn positive. A few hours before Retired esa got from him so I get ready for a little picnic, gave me the name of the subway and there also the cup of coffee waiting for him. Appeared in jeans and tshirtcie ... normal guy, to cut the hair so that skapowalam with no protruding ears hehe. A sort of talking over coffee and a raging wind blew us who kiepy with ashtrays and worn baggies after sugar. Issues omitted from every moment I watched the neck which does not bode well ... I thought that the situation will not wash away after cup of coffee paid for them itself, and a half hour conversation with a guy who is quite clumsy zezowanmia besides my breasts in total did nothing so I use it to decant. Well, and flowed with the stream ... (Hehe Apropo trend reminded me how once I went to a lot of interesting homie ... fuck .... probably still never get this shit is not out of fear as when kidnapped me down stream and I could not do anything ... the massacre of perhaps love is like, thanks god man does not do for myself with happiness ... is a big plus:)

Mr. 'T' took me to Hyde Park and I have to admit that it was my most beautiful day of what has so far survived in London. Rozmaiwalismy hours, laugh me tremendously, I felt in the urine with this guy it will be something more than just a friend. It was awesome, I watched him with those of his ears ... and finally saw a guy who I do not szpanuje some sort of wrapper ... cash, car, or anything else, after was just one another. We were sitting on the fountain of Diana, soaked the legs, and so talked about our adventures, about life, work and general pierdolach ... and the flow was ... stream of thoughts at the same level, I felt understood me and did not listen to me enough that it still tried to help and give me advice, zajebista matter.

He grabbed my hand and pulled deeper into the park, we sat on the grass in the shade and then dragged a talk over a beer ... Then it went the same way we started in August and was calowacprzytulac me so horny. He was so damn caring that until I was overwhelmed. I can not pooradze to me a terrible pet ... completely lost battle, had become so tiny, I do not know if it ever really experienced. How much time can hurt strong independent self-nasty bitch sometimes. In this park, sat a small ola, lost ... lonely, I do not know how he did it but she went in a defensive shell odstawke and really I could not even did not want to do anything about it, and it became so. Intertwined, we kissed and did not even know when it got cold and Buro ... we had to go, they closed the park was 11 pm and I was stunned by an inch and I have created an almost unconscious, and its crust is not feeding any hopes or expectations, gave it to accompany you to the station and went home.

of me wishes I knew, knew that I wanted what I felt weird with all this is just as surprised as me. I suppose to also did not expect what was ... I really do not know when I met a guy with whom technically speaking, I felt really that compatible, and it made me scared. I gotta be strong and I have already and with him I can not. He said he wants to make love with me, but it is unworthy of my game on my terms ...

did not call did not write ... on Friday, came to work ... with a little regret you have not heard from him ... do you want us again, and I umowic no longer wants it to called me ... it was wonderful, and maybe just let it be ... at the point when everything is so colorful and cute .... not slept with him because it is a great guy ... and I'm afraid ... I do not want to be vulnerable ... do not want to give up ... do not want to opt out of this that I am alone and do not have to worry about the guys ... no need to plan, I need not go into anything, or I do not need to spin any expectations. Expectations are the worst trap in the world ...

We have a meeting this week ... I want to feel that again but I can not afford it ... ehhh ...

Jesus ... He said I'm beautiful and I really saw in his eyes that says what you mean ... I've seen of it feels ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment