Saturday, September 13, 2008

How To Make A Remote Control Buggy Go Faster

time ...

guess I'm lost somewhere between one word and another, drowned in the break between the words ... hard to get used to and live without writing at the time when the whole life This led in August pislalo diaries and in every free moment with each survival and thoughts.

drove last 121st .. screen is displayed for 121 Enfield Island Village ... and no ap should come some debile squeeze repeatedly stopping bus, which appeared in August, after a while, though not enough to hit the driver again, and so he knows he needs to stanos, but what's there and the annoying sound of a stop on the task of announcing ehhhh. I sit and think after the english kiego fungus that complicates life itself, so that by August ISLAND Island and not just iland, what there is 's' and so if you do not hear, the massacre. My perception and pick on the little really amazes me sometimes ... hehe. In one day a week I finished work, I took szmatkei wet shoes for the change and locked herself in a cabin in our bathroom for the Staff Application. I sat on klopie because I probably already started to blister a leak that was quickly as I thought you might piss it I also pave the feet and shoes assumptions, many things, but a waste of time is not it? Well, I realized something that I tumbled from the leg, for crying out Aniela, I can not concentrate on two things at once, but I thought it only goes for mental processes and there dick, now I know that not only. The best of the first leg and rubbed her put on his shoes and only popuscilam my poor destroyed in the reins at the end of the engine already almost pecherzykowi. Well

were improved and what about me? Ehhh ... Where should they start. Some time ago I wrote about a date with a bodyguard ... : P is already long over. In fact, after this foray into the park a few weeks, we could not completely rip the lack of time, but we called to each other and stuff like fudge ... Once as I finished work at eight in the evening on Friday we went to the outside so as properly say goodbye. You have to admit that good kiss, only the best of what fame and then she went hehe. Otorz we left the bar side exit, first passed in August by a small vestibule in which are the doors to the room with containers for garbage. Ktoj jebnal behind the bar to go there if I did not have bzykalismy what to do only in August to give the bin next to the room's fuck hehe. The massacre, as I heard a commotion in me zmiesznie human stupidity, and laugh at the same time. Well, but cool. Then a few days jebnal me that he has a surprise for me and that we need to meet. And I did not have anything else to do I went by appointment to the stations near Notting Hill Gate where greeted me, kiss and took to the Hilton hotel around the corner, where he rented a room for us. Its quite clear what was the issue further. Dalam bzyknac him in August and went to bed sick because of course the boy and I have not tried I came. I stated that a hopeless case with me anymore and that probably does not want to see it. Then I did more pobodke going inside me about 5tej in the morning on a little repetition of fun ehhh. And in the morning when he told me to pipe a little worried because it is not sure if you do not accidentally he came in me: I: I: I massacre. The following day we went to the pharmacy and vein with the Morning after pill that works up to 72 hours after intercourse. I went home mad at each other, with the promise of sex lips ... the end of the end of the dating and hopeless guys. I guess I should also ptrzestrzec that if you ever hear of a guy on a first date to be sexually active over a fuck where the pepper grows because then you can have trouble walking, I know from experience. I came home and almost władowałem August clothes shower in order to wash away the smell and drown in the channel memories of the evening. Then I had a lot probably still a week until Olala situations and odchorowalam in bed your period after that fucking pill I died a few days and probably swallowed jedego of ketone 11 to 100mg. Contractions were so strong that I could not think and writhing in pain on the second day I was like a drag. Recently I wanted to talk to me at work, but I went with him I'm busy and mingled, we all saw it, and then in August Brecht me to think boyfriend broke her heart, taaaaa clear.

present moment .... :) Well .... Rysio:) My Edelstahlsonne siedzilo seven years in prison for robbery in greece ... a terrible punishment for mistakes they committed an August at age 17. Great peasantry of an even bigger heart ... most sensitive and most romantic person I know:) let myself be endeared him and do not regret ... Sam I am full of admiration for what is between us, because it's really a simple guy, and I always admired the movers intellectuals. Rather than look at what he says has focused on the what is and how terribly sentimental to me that his goodness. Jesus, how I love to touch me .... uuuuuu: D But no, we do not yet we loved: P Let's see what will be a total hard to tell. Recently told me that he loves me very much and can not imagine a life without me ... I was a little worried about the experience I know that I am unpredictable and you can not make the whole of his life from the other person, then as something goes wrong the whole world collapses on his head. Last hehe fell from a ladder at work because I thought for a boy and came a little poobdzierany: P: P: PA and went to get me to work this time, waiting for him at the bus stop 4 me hehe zjebaly because I lost the Rysio: P: P: P wkurwiona best as I call him and we ask where is he .... and Rysio it .. no wait at the bus stop .... hehe I look around me and him speaking of nice to be at the bus stop but certainly not on my own: P Actually

name is Roman: D just me speaking for him Rysio because some Rysio looks like the Bear. no nothing is too much distracting thoughts to the next: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment