Sunday, November 23, 2008

I Need Saree Blouse Designs

Prayer

Thank you for all the blessings which You have given me. Thank you for

it was hurting,

thank you for every tear he shed,

for every probe against who I bet.

For every failure of which I broke a

after which rose a stronger than ever.

Behind every good souls who met on the road, and for all the love, which you I could not eat.

Thank you for your family, without which I would not have each other.

For each person that I was able to help and for every who helped me.

Thank you for every sunrise and sunset.

Thank you for your sensitivity to beauty who have given me. Thank

with me ... you have opted not With

not let me close in itself and zgoszkniec.

Thank you for good luck, that will be in my heart to the love that given me,

at the moment when he least expected and the man to whom I look in my eyes and I know that already

I do not have to be scared, I do not have to look and suffer ...

Thank you that you were ... Thank you and thank you that you are because I know you will be forever ...

in me and about me ...

Amen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment