Saturday, April 11, 2009

Pattycake Online Masterbation

Loneliness ...


I'm here for reasons not clear to itself ... Maybe you just want to talk with someone .. I do not know .. Maybe ... All the reality overwhelms me more than what any other ... Plenty of people around me, and probably more lonely I've never been ... It is the holiday season - I do not feel like the world-jeszce not started ... This may be due to bitter memories of the not quite distant time ... In dodtaku so I yearn to arms ......... I do not know anywhere to go on and what to do-not to think .... A solution despite the absence of everything ..... Solitude with each passing day makes me physical and mental pain, which I can not clearly define ... Despite the fact that it is so special so different from all the pain, (Maybe someday I'll be able to change something in your life ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment