Friday, November 20, 2009

Victoria's Secret Bra Gel Leaked Is It Toxic

whatever.

a week I could not do me some chicken feed attacked the bronchial tubes. Hence the silence. But, unfortunately, happens in times of flu, I hope it's not the pork
My impatience :-) Sealed energy and prevailed over the disease and yesterday I decided to do something. I did: JERK DAY.

first Podrzuty 5x 2min, 60 sec break between sets.

10 repetitions per minute, making a total of 100 reps.

I did not have much hope for some good results at such a shallow breath. To my surprise I endured all five series of still having a reserve for a few more reps. I would not recommend anyone workout as you do not feel 100%, even a simple cold takes about 30% strength.

I was little and I did well:

second extrusion 5x5 upside

third chins on the bar 5x5

4th Get up sit up 2x16kg 5x5



Today, I feel much better and I hope for a half hardcore training.

0 comments:

Post a Comment