Sunday, February 27, 2011

Pinnacle 150e Works On Vista

Put your face in the gutter of a snake pit

For some time I wanted to buy myself, so to speak in English "statement bag" - a bag which is almost to nothing pausje and therefore fits all. Bag fell on Paul's Boutique, which I chose for myself a Christmas present for Asos.com. And as usually happens when I buy something online, took some time before it is fully convinced.
first thought was that it looks jarmarcznie, then, anything that does not fit (in the winter I go mainly in a fur coat from h & m which, in comparison with that bag looks a little as a styling review of Soviet songs.) Finally I decided that I will give her a chance, so behold ... but in order to alleviate the comments in this bloodthirsty nation decided to detach from her colorful "pendant" with pompoms and brelokami;)

second "hit" this garment is "kutasik" so to speak, who recently bought at H & M and you wonder whether or not to buy the same version of the redhead. Unless you convince me of anything in the winter trailed the fox kits, with many years of buying the version of fox kits (at least).

Necklace I bought recently from Gefanki .





Coat / Jacket - H & M
Shoes / Shoes - Bershka
Ring / Ring - Aldo
Purse / Bag - Paul's Boutique@Asos.com
Shawl / Scarf - H & M (Division M)
strap and clip-on fringe - H & M

0 comments:

Post a Comment