Monday, March 28, 2011

Faith Necklace Colors Meaning

Join the dots

Spring getting closer, and that I could just spend a week in Portugal, politely beg that in some countries is already a full fledged spring:)
In fact, there are only a new blouse, which I bought for the vouchers to the Stradivarius - my birthday present. She's pretty, girls, and such a romantic style that is closest to me. Even though I had no intention of doing that day photos on the blog, but I went up graffiti in polka dots that match my blouse, so I thought, and what is there:)
fortunate that the shoes can only be seen from the front, because I tore away half the skin on them from walking on brukach Lisbon. But it was worth it. I loved Portugal and I would recommend:)





skirt / skirt - Zara
Sweater / Sweater - Stradivarius
Blouse / Top - Stradivarius
shoes / boots - Bershka
necklace / necklace - bought from Gefanki
ring / ring - Parfois

0 comments:

Post a Comment