Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Can You Mix Creatine With Superpump

Maternity

I feel that I'm pregnant since forever and for ever. Time does not hang heavy mercifully, and centimeters in the waist and comes comes. Every weekend I watch carefully and measure this my "balloon" with the belief that bigger already can not grow ... And in spite of everything he grows and grows. I'm really impressed with the body of a woman may be the "stretch")

Over the past several months has developed with us a specific routine pregnancy. I have to admit, that I liked it and probably missed it I will, as Roo finally decided to leave my tummy.

Every evening just before going to bed hubby brings me to bed hot milk. I was never in favor of dairy products and had no common sense and the amount of calcium needed to build a skeleton baby, the milk would not even look. Husband knows this very well and to while away the moments I always bring some sort of bribe - or a little chocolate or delicious biscuits. Without it can be hard:) As I

cup will be empty and the candy swallowed, enter into consultations with Roo and reading his tale "Good Night." Apparently the children in the womb of the mother, and hear very well after birth are able to recognize voices their parents.

Usually at this time awake Roo warm Milk and interest, as he bestows on him, he begins his Harc. Bobbing up and rotates mercilessly, and my belly undulates like the ocean during the storm. Every now and then pushes her male elbows, elbows and feet, and if that was not enough - boxing me in the ribs and pupe sticking out at us:) Oh, this young generation, an ounce of respect for elders ...

After about half an hour, and finally settles Maly of the forces, we can move on to the next stage of the pregnancy of our routines - Massage. Being last in Warsaw, I bought a huge tube of cream for stretch marks for pregnant women. I know, I know that these creams are overrated, and stretch marks during pregnancy and are to appear, then so it appears. But the sinking brzydwy August grabs, so I decided not to give up. Every evening we proudly lent his tummy, and the battle role mezulka to massage and creaming. How to win the fight so far - zero stretch marks. Long live

Gerbera Cream! Maybe thanks to him not to a shift in zebra stripes ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment