Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Viriginity Lose Vedio

Full control

Oh, you know what - I'm glad, that soon the pregnancy ends. After quite simply I have already listen to all advice, what I should and what is not allowed. "You have to eat much of that", "No, you do not eat," "should do", "No, absolutely not supposed to do" ... And so on and so forth.


Suddenly it turns out that I am surrounded by whole bunch of experts from the issues of pregnancy. Everybody knows the best and are confident that their right, nay duty, to give me advice. To edify, entering someone's Shoe in the private affairs begins to act on the nerves. What happened to my privacy? Or is your child at the time of conception ceased to exist?


Suddenly everyone start to ask questions and personal questions to me, touch my belly and comment on my figure. Excuse me, but who gave them this right? In normal okoliczniosciach nobody dared to touch me and ask how many vase. And now it's as usual!


But you know what kills me the most? The most annoys me as I hear from my friends lyrics - "I'm his pregnant wife would never let ... ". It's like she jalby by virtue of their status ceased to have anything to say, and her husband suddenly became lord and master. I guess I should thank the heavens for the fact that my husband has no tendencies to control my every step.

0 comments:

Post a Comment