Sunday, July 11, 2010

1950 S Women In Corsets

remember only what never happened ... Around

I have a total time of such moments of suspension in space, when I'm somewhere I really did not. Kotluja thoughts in my head and overlap, the second one, wants to save but I can not, and when I sit down to kompa .... nothing, emptiness suddenly stunning. I knock and knock, but no one opens the door handle and finally kiss and leave with nothing.
During these five months than I could get out of work for 45-minute break, sit outside, smoke one cigarette after another and not think about anything. At other times I came back somewhere where I was not long ago, to escape inside myself after waking up where I saw dad, his hand and wakes me up in the morning to school, smiles and says he left a kitchen for me, sweet rolls, sometimes packages. Such a small little things hands possess me whole, I have tried every solution to remind and collect as many good memories, except when I use it feel to be back, to know that he was, and he will be. And now, on holiday in greece with his grave stone mason chose the torch and lit on the small mogilce who I was after him. I guess I have never felt so lonely ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment