Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Watch Digital Playgrond Nurses

Official Training Ball X's

today for the first time some time I was in training. I decided to do cross-training using several tools: Kettlebell, clubbell, gymnastic rings, ball cyclone. I did
efficiency coupled with dynamism. Exercises on the dynamics are my favorite and the cyclone ball is ideal in this topic.

Maces 2x4kg I used to warm up and mobility of joints, in particular shoulder girdle. I recommend this type of active stretching in the event of problems or shoulder injury prevention. Exercises with the clubs perfectly stimulate rotators, which are particularly vulnerable to injury. The loose swinging
reading against the preceding Exercise combined: snatch + lunge
There were working on a boxing bag-ordination and the attack on a system of anaerobic (Lactic Acid Energy System). The force of attraction
evolved the gym on wheels, then another club, this time attacking 12kg shoulder rotational force. I finished training ball cyclone.
After this training I feel very well.



0 comments:

Post a Comment