Friday, January 18, 2008

Pokemon Deluge Maps Where The Acient Pokemon

Francis Cabrel - Je t'aimais, je t'aime, it t'aimerai

Today relish the evening ... French

Mon enfant nue sur les galets Le vent dans
tes cheveux défaits
Comme un printemps sur mon trajet
tomb Un diamant d'un coffret la
Seoul
light could undo our benchmarks secrets
Where my fingers on your wrist
taken I loved you, I love you and love you


Whatever you do Love is everywhere you look in every corner
Space
In any dream you
Love wazoo
Nude on the rollers

Heaven knows you
claims he is so beautiful it must be true
He who never approach
I saw him caught in your nets

The world has so many regrets
So much has been promised
One that I'm done
I loved you, I ' likes I love you Whatever you do

Love is everywhere you look
In every corner of space
In any dream you
Love wazoo
Nu on rollers

We fly the same dock
eyes in the same reflections
For this life and the one after
You'll be my only project

I'll go ask your portraits
At all caps every palate
On all the walls I would find
And just below, write

That only the light could

... And my fingers caught
your wrists I loved you, I love you, I t 'love

source: http://www.lyricsmania.com/]

0 comments:

Post a Comment