Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Welcome And Greetings Speech

Shopping

Last month we spent shopping madness. I have two messages - one good, the other evil. From which you begin ...?


Well, maybe from the bad - our pockets are empty, dzidzia deprived us of any savings.


And now some good news - we bought everything already, what will we need. Phew, the list is endless. We already have the stroller, cot, the whole set of clothes, cosmetics, baby carrier, sleeping bag, blankets, changing table, lezaczek, educational materials, baby gym, two car seats, baby bath, a few changes peeeelno linen, and of course toys. I never thought that for such a small toddler will need so many things. The whole room guestroom is literally strewn with them ...


As if this were not enough, we decided to finally buy a car. So far, not much was needed for us - we would go everywhere by bicycle, motorbike or public transport. Well a man getting older and with age becomes increasingly wygodnicki.


I have to admit that friends received this message with joy. I saw the anxiety in their eyes when He joked that the Farrowing I go to the bike, and after giving birth to install a small lezaczek over the rear wheel. I guess they believed in my jokes, because from now on at every opportunity, remember how much you need a car with a small child:) Now, in the end can breathe a sigh of relief! And I coz - dry bread and water until the end of the month. Well, we will next month pay into the account will be added soon:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment