Thursday, January 17, 2008

Quo Cosmetics And Mac Cosmetics

Kopniaczki

First expectancy was GREAT - the first movement, the first kopniaczki. I wanted to feel them as early as possible in order to gain certainty that the dzidzia everything is fine. Waited, waited, waited ...

Around 16 weeks I felt the first "something". But this was not kopniaczek just such a strange rumble in the belly. Just unwinding in the bath when I felt like small bubbles move from left to right. A little bit later on back - from right to left. I was not even sure if I or my dzidzia.

So I decided to repeat the experiment every day - every time it was the same. Was enough evening drink a glass of milk, eat something sweet, lie down in the bath and the effect is guaranteed. Sometimes I felt as if the gold fish swam inside of me. Those were beautiful feeling. They added me a certainty that the little one is alright, as alive and well.

After about a week bubbles took on momentum. She did not have to go to the bath, to feel my goldfish. She gave of himself to know a few times a day. Much to my embarrassment rumble in his tummy sometimes quite noisy at times. One day his boss offered me a sandwich, thinking that he is starving;)

Since that time, my husband decided every day "listening Child". Talkin 'to the stomach, and he corresponded tummy rumble. It seemed to me that recognizes the voice of Roo Daddy, how many times I spoke to him, suddenly enlivened bubbles. One day when this type of "conversation" when my husband just put his ear to the abdomen, they both felt a kopniaczek first. Kopnelo baby daddy straight in the eye! Oniemielismy the impression! Today

Maly surfing in me like crazy. Sometimes I sell these kicks, with curls in half. Peter me zebra, with premeditated jumps across the bladder. The most likes to do it during my official meetings at work. I must admit, is extremely masculine sense of the situation:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment