Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Best Mixer Grinder Available India

I will never change ....

I guess I bit ugly this job ... ehhh
jezu I started today at 8.30 am and ended at 10 for evening, a massacre. One of my customers brought a summary of the book, which he wrote and which he failed to publish ...
action takes place in Hong Kong in the 90's and so happened that this song is polfikcje ...
though most of the threads and the story is true because it was written by someone who participated in this life. Robert is one of my favorite clients ... is about 50 years and realized that what is awesome life experience ... but it is a little exalted nieoceniac people have learned how to just ... is very well mannered and an awesome source of knowledge through this .... maybe I like him so. His book is a satire ... mocking criticism of the world in which he lived, what an absurd illustration of a witness. As the bus came back a little bit I managed to read ... I liked a thread about a man's wlasciecielu, whom wanted to murder for their shares and who died as a result of the alleged accident when the head fell to the floor ktoregostam him frozen chicken ... no ...
jezu zajebista death .... getting the picture the obituaries hehe ... Does anyone at all would get it that you can bend the frozen foods such as ... hehe was killed because he fell on frozen herring fillets .... zajebioza normally. I always thought the funniest would bend under the wheels of a bicycle for example, but this story is beating on my head ...
hehe and all I remembered how once the boys were returning from the pool at night and so for the egg stood on the road cyclist jadacemu ... My god it was like a scene from the movie ... who first wymieknie ...
in this case, unless the guys wymiekli with laughter after he entered the circle for me, betrayed me, przekoziolkowal August and I do not even wrestled ... I was sure that as soon as I was being given to stupid jokes is a good god does not help me and he otrzepal stood up in August and still worried about whether he asked I'm fine ... cramps, he should crush me ... maybe at least the stupid ideas out of my head wypadlyby and so, unfortunately, is already on it unless I'm doomed ...

Today, I was already so padnieta of my brain cells started to die and how I usually get it to me smiechawa ... May the next customer with respect to which such did an sneezes the massacre ...
Zajebisty circle, always come with friends, sit politely and talk about yourself, the entire company of about 50 years ... They rzlopia piwsko and he himself after drinking white luzaku winko ... and what is ... how to drink it with class ...
once wanted to be funny ... I asked him for proof ... and he showed me a document on which the picture was as he had 25 years ... and Miss ola what he did? no of course I told him I was with him a handsome guy ..... Nothing more nothing less .... offended at me .... I always have something to jebnac ehhhh ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment