Saturday, July 12, 2008

Working Of An Optical Square

turn things sucks ...

Who am I actually? What am I doing here? ... Once the fungus
kiego much work? All I say I'm totally crazy with so much work ...
Ehhh ... Dojebali me now at the bar to the max ... My rota is worth exactly 54 hours, and it's only a week, even a weekend in a shop or an additional 16 hours ... (No comment) already can skip the hour the way to the center every morning and another hour back ... with good winds, of course.
It is amazing that in london not completely feel that time travel ... I remember how I had to go to the boat from Pabianice, where it was 21 km? well something like that in every case, the journey occupied about 30 to 45 minutes, it was a nightmare for me, so in August dluzylo the massacre. In general, even as I was looking for work is not the boat I took into consideration hehe due to commuting heh, normally sag ... I did not realize at all the case with the one which London is huge, just do not know whether I do or not but I had not felt that the distance ring ... Delayed until now for me reached after last August I went visit the Alexandra Palace. Jeju zajebista normally the case, is the highest situated in London, and so happened that it was from there in 1934 or something like that come off the first television broadcast. View just simply breathtaking ...
The building itself is nothing special, I love old buildings and yes fascinated me ... As I have said I zajebista imagination ... mature as soon as the walls once I started to wonder what was in August przydazylo who lived there ... služby if they had these people, almost saw butler standing at the door asking for a name which can landlords to announce to announce a guest. I saw nothing of the pride and prejudice jane austen two young women like Jane and Elizabeth walking down the path to the basket herbs and flowers ... podziwalam their glistening curls and white, emphasizing the bust dresses. But Miraz vanished ... building was terribly neglected. Always my heart when I see such straitened waste of space, such unusual structures plunging ... Given the history of the building should be zajebiscie restored, modernized not only the composite together, should look exactly like this 100 years ago ... This place has a soul ... shame, really a pity that body deteriorated so terribly ill. Man when he sees the suffering can at least go to the hospital, can ask for help ... building can only wait until someone will have mercy on him ... is so horrible. Persevere in hope in the midst of the run time and decay, despite the potential and role. I think I give a fuck new underground station built by the city ... I know that this is more important .... but whore I would like to see the whole soul of this building as the sun shines and overshadows views ... that would be something.
do not know if I should mention the Alexandra Palace is about 20 minutes away from a place where I live hehe I'm here 9 Miechow and yet never once did not see it ... is it think it's called laziness ... Anyway, we now see some as big Bozi D

today I was in the cinema itself: P hehe ... sat and watched Mamma Mie, and suddenly it occurred to me as zajebiscie would keep in touch with someone who zjarzy at all what I mean ...
In fact I know several people who may be keeping up with me ... the same stream of thoughts ... the same flow ... this level you need ... In your last job was really horny, fell on his face but still tried to leave charged energy ... Fooling around with Gurawem ... He sang songs from booliwoodu hehe .. we started something there to talk, and suddenly it hit me whore ... hehe, this is not a fairy tale, this is not totally, I saw our conversation as redrawn by the coach of the strategies of players a football match, so much I gave the ball króre gurawa to him did not assert, and vice versa. How much I needed the time that this maturing ... so obvious. Ehhh ....

Jesus, how I envy neither the simplicity .... Already live together so long and just now it hit me what a girl ... zajebista It'll just be, and so ... I see and it is exactly this what I see, open wyglupiara, immortal talker, modest but brilliant girl, and I? Why write about this at all? "Now we have new tenants, the girl who moved in along with three other guys talking to Anne, said that, I'm weird and that sometimes I look like I had all powystrzelac. Anne told her that I'm just so the need to dissociate from the people in August and to stay the same. Heh, I would like to not be so complicated. The same was the fate and babyface at the beginning ... now has the matter before their eyes when I come to know and understand. And we, unfortunately, we are to judge such people by appearances ... I already see how these new, casually says hello hehe Not that they needed me to life, except that the more of me and so is not at home than I am so without difference.
now I feel like such froze novel by the author of classics which have to overcome in order to FIND himself, which matures somewhere on some dark shelf replaced by the best sellers. Ehhhh such a life ... buildings will deteriorate and decay and people judge by appearances, and nothing will change that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment