Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Free Watch Bangbros Movie

emptiness all around ...

That is why I can not zagleiac in our class ... or frequent e-mail ...

Jesus ... Piotrus threw new pictures on our class ... in the Bloch ball ... god as a whore hurt that it was not there ... I miss me like ... I do not know how but I do not have at the moment completely on the strength of nothing ... Everything is so beznadzijene, I'm completely alone here ... people whom I met here are great people but I do not ever replace that contact with Piotrek, bandim ... these wypadol the team of people whom I loved so damn ... My good kumpela ochajtala in July, August and I also was not at the same time ... how it hurts ...

I can not freedom from it ... I can not forget about it, I do not know about do not think ... They are and will be in my head just like hanging over my bed, remind us about what you leave behind ... and does not allow you to step on the front ... Jesus, no I do not know ... I can not just live ... I'm not a strong enough ...

The work is slowly burning out if you're already not happened, I'm still tired and go out with each other to understand how these people can pracoac there for several years, eg live in this monotony, so ongoing przestreni suspended and it suits them ... I do not understand and do not walk to it ...

after 4 months I burned out ... and I already begin to look for something because I know it's not a long time and there no longer will hold if only I even offered to rise ... and do not already. Go again I found myself at the starting point, I was terrified. Always when I see a shadow, a sign .... It escapes me somewhere ... My restless soul will not give me to live .... my heart will not allow me to function ...

do not know ...

something pulls me, kidnap ... I feel with all my being that what I have is not what you want, it's not what I should have and do ... and this masakryczny down ...

emptiness inside me and around ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment