Monday, July 7, 2008

Why Does Shaving Makes Skin Turn Green

so different and yet just the same ...

Well here is zajebiscie ... Today
morning were terrible boredom of the bar, we started pierdzielic kocoboly ... in total I do not know what a miracle we came down on backstreet boysow hehe. Guraw is a Hindu ... Kitty comes from Romania, and Jason is Australian ... oh well ... I Poland Poland Poland hehe amazing is that we are all very different, other cultures, other religion ... but we are so similar ... we all grew up on the same music ... at the same rhythm nicknamed our ups and downs. I remembered the first time, kissed in the 'Show Me The Meaning Backstreet Boys''in the colonies in Luboradzy, Połczyn Spa hehe, and my love will never niepowinien rafalek who was to be my man. Jesus, how many memories ...
remember how to fooling around with a group of boys ... opiekum approached them and I asked him why August is such a horrible hair in the ears, and nothing that does
hehe I remember how the guys odlali bytelki robin and everyone left the carboy in a room in the window in full sun ... then came home a little affair Alcohol and the time by teachers trzepanka rooms ....
Szczrze wspolczylam you 'hairy ears' after the contents of bottles wachnal coli, jeju it was probably traumatic experience, I doubt that he ever agreed to later being a guardian of the colonies. Ehhhh these memories: P: P: P

0 comments:

Post a Comment