Monday, July 7, 2008

Male Masterbation With A Teddy

reflection of our reality ..

uwalilysmy Last week in August with Anne and began to Wyry the nawijke ....
Perdzielilysmy just about everything himself, when he went into about Olympia, found himself with a cat and a pet zajebiscie her match, her character and way of life. Pociagnelysmy topic in some other direction ... what an animal fit for us ... hehe I still do not know what creature reminds me of the ION, but it's for it until I was astonished dowalila. She claimed that it reminds me of a lion! Taking into account the fact of not terribly fond of raw meat, I asked why ...? Anne
conflated with a lion because I will never submit, always am I fighting for ... even if i fall toi raise this August. I am confident and I know it according to what he wants. probably just the conversation made it clear to me what she is awesome opinion about me, myself not so perceived. It is like looking at his reflection in the mirror, what we see is not reality only an image of reality which we have created in your head, so all around, however, are more objective as bystanders.

Am I ready for all these changes which are waiting for me, still I make so many mistakes ... but what's the weirdest feeling now because zajebiscie positively, as in a computer game where you going to order but still encounter obstacles, overcomes a neatly and turns over the second of consciousness the next time I already knew I need to do better and higher soar and so on to the next level.
It is not we should look in the mirror of your own reflection in the mirror .... not only in the eyes of men ...
in the eyes that are the gateway to another reality

0 comments:

Post a Comment